Lawmens offer a comprehensive range of waste removal services to the construction, retail and commercial sectors, including the following:
- Caged tipper vehicles
- Wheelie bins
- Hazardous waste
- Grab lorries
Our range of waste services all include the following:
- Fully audited waste material recovery facilities.
- Up to date waste carriers licence.
- Access to our client friendly online portal, where customers can log in to view waste transfer notes and download waste reports.
- Our promise of exclusively using ISO14001 accredited companies.
- Our promise of a 24 hour or same day service.
- Pre-demolition audits.
- Pre-start site visits.
- Dedicated account manager.
Our waste management services are supported by a dedicated office based team, who manage logistics and bookings. In addition, we also provide specialist trained onsite waste management labour.
All Waste Management Labourers supplied by Lawmens meet the following criteria:
- CSCS registered
- Passed manual handling training
- Passed Asbestos Awareness training
- Supplied with full 5-point PPE
- English Speaking
- Wealth of experience within the industry
- *Specialised First Aid & SSSTS trained ganger labour can also be supplied upon request with full qualifications and previous experience (particularly useful to clients with large scale projects who need extra supervision & First Aid).
We are also very committed to Corporate Responsibility Initiatives and the “Lawmens Foundation” works with many charities and voluntary agencies in donating reusable waste, including; kitchens, carpet tiles, white goods and furniture.